Thursday, April 15, 2010

The very first day you said my name.

Since I'm in the mood for Western Art History,
Thesis of blog: A place to enhance my creative thinking, learning and to show off my works. Haha, just kidding(; Just wanted somewhere to lump all my attempts at art together. Hopefully, this site will help me be more artistically aware and more in tune with the art and design scene out there.

As an official opening for a new site that I hope will stand the weathers of time and tide, a photospam seems to be appropriate for such a prestigious event. What say you? (:
Enjoy them! Apparently, my 4D tutor did not): Awful taugay indeed.

Some broadwalk at Surfer's. Care to walk down it with me? (:
(Gold Coast, 2010)

Me and my mom's silhouette. Guess whose is who? Haha!
(Gold Coast, 2010)


Somewhere along the Malaysia roads. I call it, skinny trees :D
(Malaysia, 2009)



My yellow salvation
(Gold Coast, 2010)

Nope, not another cliche, my footsteps in the sand. it's other people's footsteps in the sand. Haha!
(Gold Coast, 2010)

The horizon at Surfer's Paradise. Pretty pretty!
(Gold Coast, 2010)

Ignore the overly saturated photos. They are edited like that due to the fact I wanted that dreamy feel for my 4D project. But, eventually, Mr. Taugay rejected my photo film and 'challenged' me to do a proper short film instead. Nevertheless, it's going nicely and I must admit, it works better. Eeks, but he's still a Taugay regardless!

Mission: To update this blog daily. At least with some random rambling or nonsense that is uncanny of an art student ;D
Look at my freakishly awesome schedule by the way!
Very awesome? No? D:

Till tomorrow(:
xoxo;faizah






No comments:

Post a Comment