Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2.5 More Mods to Go

TODAY marks the end of another module, another class.

Oh FourDee Lessons;
of the Tuesdays where I start to look forward to your class instead of this dread building up inside me,
of the utterly short and stimulating critique sessions as compared to long and hunger-inducing ones,
of projects that make me smile rather than those that gives me a mighty big headache,
of an uber interesting tutor that makes me enjoy going to class,
OH HOW I WILL MISS THEE!






The bittersweet emotions one feels at every submission.

Farewell Mr Taugay.
May our paths never cross again.
Hahaha :D

Nevertheless, it IS kind of sad.
Final submission was good, I simply loved each and everybody's works.
Top 5 Favourites:
- Ling Miin's Pop-up Book
- Mar's Sway Video
- Lydia's Distressing Domesticity
- Jeremy's Photo Fishy Book
- LimNing's Tablets of Terror
Remember: Material is Everything!


On to Odalisques and Venuses and Nocturnes...

Till tomorrow(:
xoxo;faizah

No comments:

Post a Comment